ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances in Toronto, Ontario
Corporate Business Services Toronto, Canada
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have onebut we re growing and so are our needs. We re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you re interested in a rewarding career in marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between.
ICF, a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ICFI) global consulting firm and Top 50 Digital Agency (as ranked by/AdAge/), is a strategic partner of Adobe, Salesforce, ServiceNow and other digital solution providers including more specialized firms focused on the aviation, energy and other vertical markets (e.g., Amadeus, FirstFuel, etc.). These relationships are foundational to ICF s ability to bring clients world-class digital solutions while also driving ICF s revenue growth and enhancing ICF s competitive position in the market.
ICF is seeking a Senior Manager of Strategic Alliances to grow and deepen relationships with our most strategic partners and execute against well-defined joint business plans driving compelling business results for ICF and its partners. This highly-visible position will report to the Director of Strategic Alliances, within the Corporate Development group, and will be based in ICF s Toronto, ON office.
- Provide key insight into industry trends as well as partner landscape, strategy with a continual eye towards creating opportunity for ICF and its strategic alliance partners
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize gaps then help to identify, vet and select best-in-class partners
- Nurture and deepen relationships with existing partners (e.g. penetrate a new vertical, product set, region, etc.) and build relationships with new partners
- Bring a passion for not only digital marketing and other next-generation technologies, but for the vertical market expertise that sets ICF apart
- Ensure an enterprise-wide approach to strategic alliances that covers the full breadth of capabilities that reside across the company
- Work across ICF s vertically-oriented practices (aviation, energy, government, healthcare) and functionally oriented practices (marketing, data science, next-generation technology) to identify and define strategic alliance initiatives that will solve clients problems in new and innovative ways as well as drive revenue growth and enhance the competitive positioning of both ICF and its strategic alliance partners o Examples include passenger experience solution for airlines leveraging Adobe, human capital solution for governments leveraging ServiceNow, etc.
- Bring an ability to build strong relationships at all levels, drive consensus and galvanize internal and external stakeholders around a joint strategy
- Be a dual advocate: tailor and elevate ICF s strategic narrative and vision with current partners while also representing partner interests, perspectives and trends internally to ICF
- Develop, execute and manage, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, actionable strategic alliance plans that will ensure an initiative goes from concept to realization in a structured, measurable and results oriented manner with roles, responsibilities and contributions clear throughout the entire lifecycle
- Develop, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, clear goals, objectives, and success metrics associated with each strategic alliance initiative and proactively track progress and attainment, correcting course where necessary
- Conductmonthly alliance status meetings and quarterly or annual business reviews for each alliance, as appropriate, and proactively make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of such alliances
- Develop, implement and refine best practices, processes, tools and templates that can be leveraged by internal and external stakeholders to drive, track and measure success
- Develop, implement and refine appropriate strategic alliance governance and support models to ensure success
- Bring an ability to drive results while working with a geographically distributed team of internal and external stakeholders that span multiple functions (e.g. contracts, delivery, finance, legal, marketing, product development, sales, etc.)
- Be well respected by all stakeholders, internal and external delivering tangible value to each team
- Represent the company at critical industry and partnership events
**Basic Qualifications: * 5 years of relevant work experience * Bachelor s degree or equivalent * Prior experience in strategic alliances, partnerships, business development, marketing or solution development a plus * Prior experience in the business consulting (aviation, energy, government, healthcare, etc.), marketing services or technology services sectors a plus * Ability to travel 25%, or more as required
- Deep understanding of and passion for aviation, energy, government or healthcare verticals as well as marketing services or next-generation technology solutions
- Strong relationships with Adobe, Salesforce, ServiceNow or other major digital marketing or next-generation technology software companies in both the US and Canada
- Exceptional leadership qualities, experience implementing partner business plans, while implementing processes and leveraging best practices, to drive measurable results
- Experience identifying and qualifying leads, driving large sales efforts (>$1M) both individually and as part of a broader team and selling to both business and technology buyers
- Unquestionable ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, at the most senior level of organizations, and be able to prioritize and push forward multiple initiatives simultaneously while taking direction from multiple team members
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, positive attitude, collaborative mindset and constant desire to learn and grow professionally and energized by building durable relationships and continuous learning
- Exemplary ability to interact positively across all levels of an organization and show strong mutual respect for all colleagues regardless of seniority
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, deadline oriented and punctual with an absolute commitment to see things to successful completion, without prompting
- Unwavering work ethic, willingness to roll up sleeves, ability to make valuable contributions and do whatever is required to push things forward (regardless of how important or mundane the task) including putting in longer hours to drive things to successful completion
- Exceptional ability to consistently deliver high quality work products appropriate for executive-level consumption, openly accept feedback and work thru revisions quickly
- Unwavering ethical integrity, strong business acumen, inquisitive mind, and constant desire to challenge the status quo
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong process orientation, and continual desire to evolve and improve processes that drive organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Exceptional ability to analyze, fully understand, clearly synthesize and articulately explain complex information
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and risks and develop creative solutions to mitigate such issues and risks
- Fluency in review and negotiation of strategic alliance related agreements and ability to clearly define business terms and conditions as well as mitigate risks to ICF
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us aticf.com.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Requisition ID: /1700003097/