ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Cloud Engineer in San Antonio, Texas
*Enterprise Cybersecurity & Resilience *
San Antonio, TX
Join our team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation s most valuable resourcesICF. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, ICF supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
_Job Description:_ __ ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Microsoft Azure/Office 360 Cloud Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will support alignment of DOD organizations to Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) service in Cloud Environments, deploying network defense tools and applications and ensuring data from various security tools and network traffic analyzers are configured and aligned with DoD policies and procedures. The Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer will make recommendations to CSSP clients to improve the security posture of client networks.
* Provide DoD Cloud Computing SRG/ ISOs guidance, requirements understanding, and options to support technical security engineering and capability based security analysis of system security architectures, identify vulnerabilities, and provide suggested mitigation alternatives.
* In collaboration with customer and as needed participate in design, development, and implementation of information systems to ensure these systems are in compliance with required security features and safeguards.
* Analyze IA policies, procedures, and requirements and provide security recommendations for the operational functionality of systems or proposed capabilities in sufficient detail to support the development of interoperable, standard, and compatible systems.
* Perform security engineering analysis and documentation reviews to validate government IA policies, procedures, and requirements are met.
* Provide technical guidance in security design reviews, and analyze vendor documentation for government and commercial solutions.
* Provide network services engineering expertise in support of strategic defense of essential network infrastructures and operations against compromise by ensuring integrity and robustness of interconnections between networks of different security domains. Ensure information systems are designed, developed, and implemented with required security features and safeguards
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us aticf.com.
Location: /Texas-San Antonio/
Requisition ID: /1700003078/