ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Project Manager - Finance Transformation in Fairfax, Virginia
Corporate Business Services Financial Transformation Office Fairfax, Virginia
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have onebut we re growing and so are our needs. We re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you re interested in a rewarding career in marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between.
*Job Description:* __
ICF is looking for a full-time Project Manager to play a key role in driving ICF s financial transformation. This position will serve as an internal consultant that bridges the gap between strategy and transformational results. The role will report to the Vice President, Finance Transformation Office (FTO).
The Project Manager will lead strategic financial and FTO initiatives from our Fairfax office, but will have a heavy focus in transforming processes and systems for our international entities (based out of London). These initiatives are intended to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the ICF Finance organization.
This position is expected to be an embedded member of the central FTO and regional finance and accounting teams, who will assist in planning, executing, and closing out these project initiatives.
- Lead internal process improvement initiatives and rollouts.
- Serve as project lead for ICF s international ERP upgrade and conversion from inception through execution.
- Leads project team made up of diverse stakeholders, ensuring a high level of engagement and communication.
- Communicates with executive leadership across ICF.
- Develops and drives change management activities throughout the course of engagements.
- Responsible for the development of project management documentation (e.g. project charter, project schedule, project plan).
- Communicates and partners with stakeholders across the organization to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
- Identify, evaluate, and track issues, risks, and change requests for FTO project initiatives.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, including Finance and Accounting, CIT, Operations, and other advisors.
- Identifies, assesses and manages key decisions and issues that may impact projects.
- Intermittent international travel to ICFs London office will be required
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Project Management, or related degree
- 8 years of professional experience which includes 2 years of project management experience, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing out projects.
- Project Management support or direct involvement in business process re-engineering projects.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles.
- Cross-functional experience working across a variety of functions at a variety of levels
- Knowledge of financial and accounting systems
- Ability to travel internationally
- Masters of Business Administration degree and/or CPA, CMA and/or CFA a plus.
- Prior management consulting experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both technical and business audience.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend/implement response strategies.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-directed team player.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us aticf.com.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Requisition ID: /1700003447/