ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Communications Project Manager - Brussels. in Brussels, Belgium
Communications Project Manager - Brussels
*Who we are: *
ICF Mostra is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. ICF Mostra has the capacity, experience and know-how to design and run fully-integrated communication campaigns. At the same time, we can tailor individual services such as media relations, event organisation, audiovisual products, printed materials, websites and social media activities to specific needs as they arise.
We specialise in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
Who we re looking for:
/We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position ofProject Manager. The ideal candidate understands clients needs, leads communication strategies and their translation into deliverables. S/he wishes to pursue a professional career in the field of EU communications./ /We offer a wide range of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate managerial and communications skills./
What you ll get to do:
- Provide a vision to our communication projects;
- Own & lead our projects from A to Z;
- Able to see the bigger picture,anticipating and resolving issues;
- In charge of scheduling, tracking and enforcing;
- Communicate with colleagues and suppliers to ensure that the best solutions are provided to our clients;
- Prepare offers and negotiate with our clients;
- Communicate with clients on project implementation;
- Report to the different project stakeholders;
- Animate project debriefs and take on board lessons learned.
What you'll need to succeed:
You have a minimum of 5 years of project management experience,a flexible attitude, excellent organization skills;and theability to bring teams together to make things happen and to perform well under pressure. You areproficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and you have strong analytical skills; the desire to attain new skills in management & business development as well as the understanding of the European institutions and previous experience in communications an asset; You can prove an excellent knowledge of English and another EU language.
Requisition ID: /1700001428/