ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Residential Account Manager, Energy Efficiency - Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
Energy Efficiency Residential Account Manager Business and Infrastructure Solutions Commercial Efficiency Division Atlanta, GA
Residential Account Manager
To support our growth, we seek a Residential Account Manager to work in our Energy Efficiency division in Atlanta, GA. In this role you will serve as liaison between the ICF managed energy efficiency program and program contractors, developers, trade organizations, distributors, manufacturers, and client representatives. You will have office and field responsibilities; some overnight travel will be required. Public speaking, training, and field support will be required. We place a premium on creativity, an ability to work independently when necessary but to function as part of a team, a drive to succeed, and a commitment to client satisfaction. Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills are also required. You should be collaborative in nature as you will be expected to support the existing Atlanta ICF team. The position will be based in the Atlanta office.
Key Responsibilities: * Contractor account management including those specific to HVAC, Insulation, Home Performance, and Home Energy Assessments * Contractor outreach and recruitment, including developing and implementing program sales strategies, relationship building activities, and technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to those participating in utility-sponsored programs * Preparing and delivering persuasive presentations and providing program representation at trade shows, trade organization events, etc. * Application processing and customer service support
Basic Qualifications: * A Bachelor s degree in Building Construction, Environmental Studies, Architecture, Business, Marketing, or Engineering * 1-3 years of professional experience * Must have valid driver s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Knowledge of energy efficient building practices and technologies
- Familiarity with building principles, energy audits, and energy savings calculation
- Knowledge of residential energy modeling
- BPI Building Analyst Certification or RESNET HERS Rater Certification
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency program
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills and excellent self-motivation skills are required
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendor
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Processing and customer service support
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Requisition ID: /1700003636/