ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Cyber Watch Analyst - Nights in Adelphi, Maryland
*Enterprise Cybersecurity & Resilience *
Join our team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation s most valuable resourcesICF. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, ICF supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
Cyber Watch Analyst will assist in real time analysis of ongoing IA/CND events to help identify malicious or unauthorized activity, escalating incidents to senior incident responders to conduct further investigation and remediation.
* Maintain the body of documentation that describes Computer Network Defense (CND) Watch Support and Incident Response tactics, techniques and procedures
* Receive and analyze network alerts and reports from multiple sources and determine possible causes of such alerts
* Analyze log files from a variety of sources to characterize anomalous activity
* Perform event correlation using information gathered from multiple sources to gain situational awareness and determine the impact of a network attack
* Notify managers and appropriate parties of critical network incidents articulating the event s history, status, and potential impact
* Support post-mortem analysis of the magnetic and optical media collected from compromised systems
_Basic Qualifications:_ * A bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline * 1 years Experience analyzing network traffic with McAfee Nitro and/or ArcSight * Experience with Wireshark * IT experience * Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting * Familiar with TCP/IP network protocols * IAT II & CNDSP-IR DoD 8570 compliant certifications required such as; Security CE or higher * Active DoD Security Clearance _Professional Skills:_ * Excellent written and oral communication skills. * The ability to multi-task * Provide quality customer service and problem solving skills * Strong interpersonal communication skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us aticf.com.
Requisition ID: /1700003536/